Website Privacy and Cookies Policy
We are committed to protecting your privacy on-line. We appreciate that you do not want the personal information you provide to us distributed indiscriminately and here we explain how we collect information, what we do with it and what controls you have.
Information we may collect from you
- information (such as your name, email address, postal address and telephone number) that you may provide including if you request any information;
- communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the Site or its content;
- details of your visits to the Site, the resources you access and any data you download.
Uses made of your information
- enable us to provide you with the services and information offered through the Site and which you request;
- audit the downloading of data from the Site;
- improve the layout and/or content of the pages of the Site and customise them for users;
- identify visitors to the Site;
- carry out research on our users’ demographics;
- send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our services provided you have indicated that you do not object to being contacted for these purposes.
- remember that you have used the Site before (this means we can identify the number of unique visitors we receive and allows us to make sure that we have enough capacity for the number of users we get);
- allow you to navigate the Site more quickly and easily; and
- collect statistical information about how you use the Site so that we can improve the Site.
- recognising when a visitor to the Site has visited before allowing us to identify the number of unique visitors we receive to the Site and make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get;
- we may also log information from your computer including the existence of cookies, your IP address and information about your browser program in order to allow us to diagnose problems, administer and track your usage of our services.
- customising elements of the promotional layout and/or content of the pages of the Site for example by storing a country code and providing users with content relevant to their country; and
- collecting statistical information about how our visitors use the Site so that we can improve the Site and learn which parts are most popular to visitors.
In the event that we undergo re-organisation or are sold to a third party, you agree that any personal information we hold about you may be transferred to that re-organised entity or third party.
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or cyber crime or to protect the Site or the rights, property or personal safety of any person.
You should bear in mind that submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information you submit via the Site whilst it is in transit over the internet and any such submission is at your own risk.
It is advisable to close your browser when you have finished your user session to help ensure others do not access your personal information if you use a shared computer or a computer in a public place.